The Country Club Life Scam
I was contacted by this business for their Tucson Golf Magazine.The claimed they would give me a full page ad in a magazine that was delivered to 10 high end country clubs.
The clubs were mostly public municipal courses. I called a few and they never heard of them. The ad they designed was horrible. They claimed it would be sent to the clubs in December and in February it still was not published.I tried to call and complain and there was never anyone available to talk to.
My salesperson was full of answers but none were substantive.
I think he was just buying time.This is a scam they will take your money and do nothing for you in return.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Golfers Guide
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "Went to Ulta Horsham Gate 100 Welsh Rd Suite 102, Horsham, PA 19044 Saturday August 27, 2016 for a makeup application for a party I was attending that evening. I..."
- "Goos morning, i tried to ooen a complaint through the huawei's site but i haven't reply. i bought my huawei p9 plus the 6th of august in italy. Two days..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."