The Country Club Life Scam
I was contacted by this business for their Tucson Golf Magazine.The claimed they would give me a full page ad in a magazine that was delivered to 10 high end country clubs.
The clubs were mostly public municipal courses. I called a few and they never heard of them. The ad they designed was horrible. They claimed it would be sent to the clubs in December and in February it still was not published.I tried to call and complain and there was never anyone available to talk to.
My salesperson was full of answers but none were substantive.
I think he was just buying time.This is a scam they will take your money and do nothing for you in return.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275. It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly. We were unable..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "Restraunt never received order... Called next day for refund.... Phone system said "10 minute wait" turned into 51 minute wait!.... Waste of time in 2 days!!!!! Customer service DID NOT..."
- "I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal...."