The Country Club Life Scam
I was contacted by this business for their Tucson Golf Magazine.The claimed they would give me a full page ad in a magazine that was delivered to 10 high end country clubs.
The clubs were mostly public municipal courses. I called a few and they never heard of them. The ad they designed was horrible. They claimed it would be sent to the clubs in December and in February it still was not published.I tried to call and complain and there was never anyone available to talk to.
My salesperson was full of answers but none were substantive.
I think he was just buying time.This is a scam they will take your money and do nothing for you in return.d3913de review #233713
You may also like
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Vadim hired me as a web developer, and I delivered the website according to his specifications. He was satisfied with the first deliverable, which contained all of his requests, pending..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Ryan homes do not honor their work or deliver customer service. Had a problem with drywall cracking. They repaired within the warranty period. Five months later same..."