The Country Club Life Scam
I was contacted by this business for their Tucson Golf Magazine.The claimed they would give me a full page ad in a magazine that was delivered to 10 high end country clubs.
The clubs were mostly public municipal courses. I called a few and they never heard of them. The ad they designed was horrible. They claimed it would be sent to the clubs in December and in February it still was not published.I tried to call and complain and there was never anyone available to talk to.
My salesperson was full of answers but none were substantive.
I think he was just buying time.This is a scam they will take your money and do nothing for you in return.10777473 review #233713
You may also like
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "Ordered two meals both with medium curly fries and what we got was two fries literally soaked in oil! Husband was pissed let the employees know only for them to..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."